21 June 2009

IPhone Update/Summertime

Okay so I said I would update more since it's summer and well, I hce
more time on my hands. But... I've been lazy. Haha but eh, last entry
was June and it's still June so it's a better effort then before

iPhone upgrade 3.0:
It's cool. I can cut, copy, paste, select stuff. So that's pretty
useful. Uh what else? Some of the layout is different and you can
search for stuff on your iPhone on the new first page. Everything is
cool but they need to fix the damn bugs on all the apps bc I guess
apps haven't caught up with the upgrade yet. ;/

Summer!! Weather been tripping! So I got some designs done for the
clothing line - TRUTH. I finished why I could do with the website.
Visit - www.inightlifeent.com and breakingpoint.inightlifeent.com.
Been looking for sponsors, performances... everything for the one
year! ;)

Next project? Finally decorate my munny!!!

No comments: